How long will it take for your T. to eat again if transferred to a new enclosure?

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Some spiders will eat the day of a rehouse some won't eat until a week after a rehouse, and some won't eat for even longer. It depends on the species and individual.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I wait 24hrs after a rehouse to attempt feeding, it's extremely rare that they refuse food after this time.

Your T could be fussy when it comes to dubia, has it eaten them before? I find dubia generally don't elicit the best feeding response so I don't use them any more.

AngelDeVille

Fuk Da Meme Police
My G.pulchripes would chase a dubia into the new enclosure....

Try 24 hours, then try 7 days.

They ain't gonna starve.

Urban Country Spider

Arachnopeon
I wait 24hrs after a rehouse to attempt feeding, it's extremely rare that they refuse food after this time.

Your T could be fussy when it comes to dubia, has it eaten them before? I find dubia generally don't elicit the best feeding response so I don't use them any more.
No my T did not have these kinds of Roaches he had the other kind so I am going to the pet store to see what I can get those roaches

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
You can try giving the dubia a gentle head crush, and set it on it's back. They wiggle and kick like crazy. Or, try plunking them down on the substrate with some force. Always give a little crush of the head though, so they don't burrow out of sight.

MikeofBorg

Arachnosquire
My A seemanni and A chalcodes ate the next day after a rehouse.

My A avicularia sub adult male and B hamorii sling usually take a few days after a rehouse. They have only been rehoused once so far.

My C lividum (formerly Haplopelma lividum) took about a week. She just ate for the first time for me tonight.

More skittish species tend to take longer to settle down in a new enclosure. At least from my experience. My A seemanni is the exception. I’m sure once my B hamorii gets closer to adult size it’ll calm down also. My C lividum is just high strung like most OWs are.

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
You can try giving the dubia a gentle head crush, and set it on it's back. They wiggle and kick like crazy. Or, try plunking them down on the substrate with some force. Always give a little crush of the head though, so they don't burrow out of sight.
I love it, “gentle head crush”, like sorta pregnant.

Razzledazzy

Arachnosquire
I usually get em fed 3 or four days after. Give them enough time to settle but making sure they're willing to eat in the new environment.

Pernicious

Arachnosquire
I feed em right away but for slings crush the head .and juvies and adults watch em for a hour or two (its better than tv!) And if they dont eat pull em .

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Interesting question OP usually when rehomed, it takes 3 days on average for them to eat again, Unless it's the G. pulchra (3 months in waiting)

I rehomed my T. blondi Friday, he was fighting with my poking stick the entire time (Thinking it was food)
As suspected he ate straight away.

The greedy pig....

TheRuiner

Arachnopeon
I feed em right away but for slings crush the head .and juvies and adults watch em for a hour or two (its better than tv!) And if they dont eat pull em .
This. Sometimes I don't even crush the heads for the little slings, but I will watch them closely to make sure they take the cricket and if not a little smoosh is in order. More often then not the little guys will eat like beasts for me and put on a better show and happy dance then some of the big T's do.

AnObeseHippo

Arachnoknight
I’ve had some (my M. robustum) for example eat 10 minutes after I brought it home and rehoused it. I’ve heard people say it takes a day or two. It probably just varies from specimen to specimen.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
I usually wait until a week after the rehousing to feed, though this time frame doesn't apply to my B. schroederi because she is always hungry.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I rehoused my pack of P. chordatus slings and 90% of them snatched their roaches immediately as they hit the sub only seconds after I uprooted them from their previous deli cups.

When I rehoused my 4" P. metallica, who previously tong fed reliably every time, he refused food for weeks.

So yeah... lots of variables at play.