How long until your GBB started webbing?

Bragg52

Arachnopeon
Just curious to see how long it took until your GBB started webbing it’s enclosure. I’ve had mine for a few days and it doesn’t seem to have started. It is out in the open though.

Not worried just curious to see everyone’s experience!

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Mine began webbing immediately, but it was in no way quick. It took it probably three months to web up the entire enclosure. It seemed to be very meticulous in going section by section, working quite incrementally.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
If I recall correctly it started within hours after being rehoused into its current enclosure.

Lolth62

Arachnosquire
Had webbing in enclosure i bought him in, rehoused and has been busy since webbing everything in sight, even made a dirt sleeping bag lol

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Just curious to see how long it took until your GBB started webbing it’s enclosure. I’ve had mine for a few days and it doesn’t seem to have started. It is out in the open though.

Not worried just curious to see everyone’s experience!

a few days hahahahaahh - each one is different

Suggest you read more on the forum.

ThorsCarapace22

Arachnosquire
Very light webbing. Breaks the webbing down. Webs again. Breaks down again. Then boom!!. 7 months and half of the enclosure webbed :rofl:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Took my late female a few days to web the enclosure and by a few days I really mean three.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Usually a matter of days but its nothing to worry about if it takes longer, however after a couple weeks or a month or so I'd question the enclosure.

Hoxter

Arachnoderp
Mine doesn't like to web too much, at first it's favourite spot was probably way too secure so small fella didn't feel any need to secure it with web anymore. But ever since it's outgrown that favourite spot, slowly but steadily the whole enclosure is getting webbed up properly.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Mine doesn't web too much either. This is 3 months of work and her enclosure is only about 4inx4inx3in (not including the substrate). I very, very rarely see her webbing.

20190905_071808.jpg