How long should one have to wait for a order?

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
No, the normal procedure when cancelling an order is they keep their product and you get refunded. If in three to five business days you don't see a refund, then like everyone else said... contact your financial institution.

Nevermind. Actually, I agree with Teal. Contact your bank now. Enough is enough. This seller had excuse after excuse for delayed shipping. Who is to say the same won't be done for a refund.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
No, the normal procedure when cancelling an order is they keep their product and you get refunded. If in three to five business days you don't see a refund, then like everyone else said... contact your financial institution.

Nevermind. Actually, I agree with Teal. Contact your bank now. Enough is enough. This seller had excuse after excuse for delayed shipping. Who is to say the same won't be done for a refund.
I agree with your initial thought and disagree with your latter thought. I feel like the OP should give the vendor an opportunity to be gracious and professional in refunding if not timely in shipping. Then, if that doesn't happen, sic 'em!

miamc12321

Arachnopeon
I agree with your initial thought and disagree with your latter thought. I feel like the OP should give the vendor an opportunity to be gracious and professional in refunding if not timely in shipping. Then, if that doesn't happen, sic 'em!
Okay, you're right as well. Just need to stop being bitter over bad experiences :-(

Razzledazzy

Arachnosquire
Let us know what you do decide to do. And make sure to review the seller so others don't make this mistake. ;)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Sounds like scammers , Ts are usually shipped immediately, or within a week.
Sorry about this it rarely happens, but these cons do exist.
Do a review so no one else is tricked !!! Maybe even a YouTube review also.

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Im going to give them the time needes for a refund which was said to be in 1 day. My original purchase was done through etransfer. With the money already being accepted it should just be an etransfer back to me. I will be writing a review done on the speedyness of the refund. Secondly there already has been plenty of horrible reviews but being under new management thought things were different. Thank you for the choices i have. Its great to have help and information is power :)