1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long should I wait?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by TheDon, May 25, 2003.

  1. TheDon

    TheDon ArachnoDon Old Timer

    836
    0
    0
    Advertisement
    I want to move my Suntiger into a new enclosure with new substrate. She just molted last night and want to know if I should wait to move her or should I just do it now?

    thnx

    TheDon
     
  2. MrT

    MrT Arachnoking Old Timer

    I'd wait a couple days. Give it a chance to chill out after the stress of molting
     
  3. RugbyDave

    RugbyDave Arachnoprince Old Timer

    i'd agree -- couple of days or so?

    beautiful now that the colours have gone back to normal, eh? :)

    peace
    dave
     
  4. Jakob

    Jakob Arachnoprince Old Timer

    Definitely give it a few days at least!
     
  5. TheDon

    TheDon ArachnoDon Old Timer

    836
    0
    0
    ok cool... i will wait a couple days then... dont wanna stress her out... and yes she is a beauty now. thnx for the replies

    peace

    TheDon