How long does my B. Vagans have to live?

Xenoking

Arachnopeon
This thread is for others to share what exciting, happy, and even said things have happened in their spider room. The one thing that was exciting for me today was, well i found out my B. Vagans is a mm

Hey, I just found out my B. Vagans is a mm and I want to know how much longer he has to live.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
If he just molted, probably 1-2 years, depending on temps/food/genetics.

Xenoking

Arachnopeon
He molted about 3 to 5 months ago and was always hiding so I couldn’t see him. He finally climbed on the glass and I saw th tibial hooks

Thanks though

Last edited by a moderator:

MissouriArachnophile

Arachnoknight
Pretty sure mine is either mature male or pretty damn close. Noticed the emboli on my L. Violaceopes earlier when it finally came out of its hole. Besides the obvious colors. It is now a little over 6 inches. Got it as a .75-1 inch sling july.
So ya :shifty:. Here is a pic to.

Attachments

Thekla

Arachnoprince
This thread is for others to share what exciting, happy, and even said things have happened in their spider room. The one thing that was exciting for me today was, well i found out my B. Vagans is a mm
Actually, I'm a bit confused. The title of your thread doesn't really reflect the purpose of it. ;)

And also, there's a nice and actually ongoing thread about happenings in the spider rooms: http://arachnoboards.com/threads/today-in-the-spider-room.306112/page-34

And although I'd really contribute anything, there's just nothing going in my spider room... I have some tarantulas in heavy premoult, but they're refusing to actually moult. So annoying! :shifty:

Xenoking

Arachnopeon
Actually, I'm a bit confused. The title of your thread doesn't really reflect the purpose of it. ;)

And also, there's a nice and actually ongoing thread about happenings in the spider rooms: http://arachnoboards.com/threads/today-in-the-spider-room.306112/page-34

And although I'd really contribute anything, there's just nothing going in my spider room... I have some tarantulas in heavy premoult, but they're refusing to actually moult. So annoying! :shifty:
Sorry for some reason two threads were merged together one was me asking a question and the other for people to share what happened in their spider room