How GBB reward hard work. Enclosure progression.

Bauchan

Arachnopeon
WARNING Relatable depression at the end.
Started off with coco fiber, cork bark wall and hide, moss, and some aquarium plants.

Added Sticks, different type of bark, and some top soil.

Lastly added some different type of fake plants to diversify the fake totally real foliage, along with better moss.

And what does my GBB do after all this work?

Potatatas

Arachnoknight
How big is your GBB? Looks quite small in the last pick and that enclosure is huge! Your tank is pretty badass and I don't mean to be the bringer of bad news... but... it might be too big for your T and it may not explore the tank a lot because it won't feel totally secure. Also the mesh top should be replaced with glass or plastic. Your T could get their legs stuck in the mesh.

GBB's are technically terrestrial but some consider them semi arboreal so I'm in two minds about the height. Someone with more experience could answer this?

Sorry to put a downer on your efforts. The tank does like awesome!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It's designed very nicely. A lamp is not the wisest of ideas to use, they fry Ts.

As for the screen, needs to be replaced with acrylic, Ts get caught in screen.

Your T is going to have a very, very hard time finding feeders on a regular basis. I would downsize for now.

Also, if you redesign I suggest you look up where they are from. They live in extremely xeric conditions. So I'm hoping you didn't plan on misting that tank.