Answered How do you attach pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I always used tapatalk on my phone to attach pics to pms and posts BC it would be able to access my Camera roll. Now I'm tearing out my hair trying to figure out how to attach pics BC tapatalk is no longer working! Will tapatalk be updated soon? If not, how do I attach pics? I don't know how to use Dropbox or any other hosting sites... Yes I know I'm hopeless!

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I always used tapatalk on my phone to attach pics to pms and posts BC it would be able to access my Camera roll. Now I'm tearing out my hair trying to figure out how to attach pics BC tapatalk is no longer working! Will tapatalk be updated soon? If not, how do I attach pics? I don't know how to use Dropbox or any other hosting sites... Yes I know I'm hopeless!
Let's try it out..
OK on my Android I hit reply, then below the reply box is upload a file. The documents, then gallery, choose pic and it auto loaded it.

Attachments

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Let's try it out..
OK on my Android I hit reply, then below the reply box is upload a file. The documents, then gallery, choose pic and it auto loaded it.
I don't get/don't see "upload a file." Just a bunch of little icons, one of which is a picture but when I click it it asks for a URL. Are you using tapatalk or going from the website off the internet? I'm using the internet. Also, I have an iPhone...

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
I don't get see "upload a file." Are you using tapatalk or going from the website off the internet? I'm using the internet. Also, I have an iPhone...
HTC One M9. straight from the internet (hate mobile versions of forums), Its also on the computer I'm at, right next to "post reply" below the dialog box you type in once you have clicked "reply" it shows up

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
HTC One M9. straight from the internet (hate mobile versions of forums), Its also on the computer I'm at, right next to "post reply" below the dialog box you type in once you have clicked "reply" it shows up
Holy crap! Ta-da! I see it now!! Lol... Hahaha! I didn't see it originally BC I was trying to attach a picture to a conversation, not a post. So now I know how to attach to a post! Hooray and thank you!!! Might you know how to do so in a conversation?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Holy crap! Ta-da! I see it now!! Lol... Hahaha! I didn't see it originally BC I was trying to attach a picture to a conversation, not a post. So now I know how to attach to a post! Hooray and thank you!!! Might you know how to do so in a conversation?
Only Arachnosupporter Plus can attach to conversations.

The list of differences in account permissions can be found here: http://arachnoboards.com/help/upgrades/

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
The best way to deal with images is use a hosting site. They are designed to toss pics around the net. I use Photobucket. Works okay. Offers some pic editing of uploaded pics too. So make an account, upload, it will tell you the links, grab the image one and slap it into your post.
Try to get used to keeping your posts in only one place. The various hosting sites usually offer plenty of room for free and if you are a scatterbrained disaster area like me the site is handy to catalog and keep track of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.