1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question How do I stop getting alerts every time someone uploads a gallery image?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting / Suggestions' started by khil, Jul 16, 2019.

1. khil

khil Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    I have all the alert boxes under "gallery" unchecked but I still get like 50 notifications every day from the gallery for some reason.

2. krbshappy71

krbshappy71 Arachnosquire Active Member

282B6C53-9012-4846-81A6-8F2783398BC6.png 0C7AC9E1-7135-4D28-822E-427A7209A32C.png Maybe check the settings under your regular preferences as well.

3. Arachnopets

Arachnopets Arachnoboards Team Staff Member

NY
    You might have clicked on "watch" on a specific forum. You would have to click to unwatch it.

Can you please send us a screenshot or copy of the notification email that you are getting? Send it to contact_us@arachnoboards.com. This will help us see what you are subscribed to.

Thanks,

Debby

4. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

If your settings previously caused you to watch a gallery or thread, you may need to manually unwatch it to stop receiving notifications.

5. khil

khil Arachnobaron

I don't see anything on my alert settings or in the gallery...this is driving me nuts :(

6. Ungoliant

Ungoliant Malleus Aranearum Staff Member

When you open a gallery category, there should be a button labeled Watch/Unwatch Category in the top-right corner, immediately above the thumbnails.

• Agree Agree x 1