1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find Arachnoboards?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by ilovebugs, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Pyxie

Pyxie Arachnopeon

Advertisement
    I found the forums when I was doing a group "amazing race" in which I could get 500 points for holding a tarantula. That many points was enough to kick me in HIGH first. I went to the local pet shops and asked to hold their Eight-Legged creatures, but none would let me:banghead:. Being highly competitive, I didn't let that stop me. I went right online a bought one. That'll show them.. not let ME hold one.. Imma get my own:D. Problem came when I had a tar a rule and no idea how to keep it. After some quick searches, I ended up here;). I won the race too:smuggrin:, AND got three more tarantulas. I suppose I am hooked now.

2. Cororon

Cororon Arachnopeon

Sweden
    I found the Arachnoboards a couple of times when I was trying to pinpoint the species of spiders I've met. This place is a valuable source of info thanks to its members!

• Like Like x 1
  3. StarPum

StarPum Arachnopeon

Belgium
    I've been planning to get a tarentula as soon as I'm settled home and spent HOURS ripping my eyes off and reading tons of pages about how to care for them... When I found arachnoboards and realized that I could interact with a whole community, I registered and knew I'll come back later when I'll get my first T!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DJGinger

DJGinger Arachnopeon

I was looking to save a stunned spider that was literally dropped on me