1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you find Arachnoboards?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Arachnoboards' started by ilovebugs, Sep 1, 2005.

1. PanzoN88

PanzoN88 Arachnoknight Active Member

Ohio
    Advertisement
    I need to overcome my fear of spiders, so all the informational videos and websites recommended
    Arachnoboards, and four months later i finally got serious and joined up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scipizoa

Scipizoa Arachnopeon

FL
    Well i wish i could give Google credit but today credit goes to the admins of these board and them setting up Tapatalk. All i did was search for emperor scorpion in Tapatalk and up came AB.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Abby79

Abby79 Arachnopeon

Youtube. Was watching T vids. and arachnoboards was mentioned by several users as the best site.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dave Marschang

Dave Marschang Arachnoknight

I was on another board, with very little action. but at arachnogthering I heard one of the "experts" ask another person if they were on arachnoboards, as if it was a natural step one must take if you are in the tarantula hobby, like it might be where all the cool tarantula kids hang out. So I came here to see what I was missing.

5. Snoo

Snoo Arachnopeon

A friend of mine got me into the hobby & said I should join AB. Also was mentioned in some vids I watched.

6. TopHatTarantula

TopHatTarantula Arachnopeon

A few years ago I was searching for information about tarantulas and I found this site. It took a while before I decided to make an account, but I'm glad that I did.

7. TheInv4sion

TheInv4sion Arachnobaron

I asked a friend where I should get my T's and they told me to avoid the LPS and just check "the boards". I joined Arachnoboards and don't regret it one bit :)

8. Draketeeth

Draketeeth Arachnosquire

USA
    I've seen this forum off and on for several years through various search engines. It always seemed like a fairly helpful and informative place. Decided it was finally time to join this community.

9. BoehmeiCali

BoehmeiCali Arachnopeon

I love it!

I think I stumbled upon it on Google.

10. horanjp

horanjp Arachnosquire Arachnosupporter

VA
    +1...hahahaha....Every dang google search I did to answer my initial spider questions. Reading is fundamental.

11. sdsnybny

sdsnybny Arachnodemon Active Member

Just want to say this is one of the most informative forums on T keeping Ive seen on the web, thank you all for the many contributions
    to this addict....hobby. Found Arachnoboards from a YouTube mention.

12. SoulSpiegel12

SoulSpiegel12 Arachnopeon

I discovered this site through researching Ts and watching T videos. One of the greatest sites I've ever found and now that I'm in the hobby I'll certainly be using this site a lot more.

13. Jon3800 and my own research.

14. MrsHaas

MrsHaas Arachnolord

Random searches kept landing me here :)

15. MrDave

MrDave Arachnosquire

Ontario
    A post on reddit in the tarantula subreddit made it to the reddit main page. That post led me to the subreddit itself, which mentioned this board. I quickly learned what an excellent board this is, with so many giving so much time to answering questions.

16. scott99

scott99 Arachnosquire

Texas
    pretty much the same way I found this site.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  17. spiderbesideher

spiderbesideher Arachnosquire

"The Google" ;) of course!

Really over the years, nearly everything i Googled about tarantula care would come back with at least one result from Arachnoboards... Finally I figured "I better join that place!"

18. Blue Jaye

Blue Jaye Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

Exactly the same for me lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. FireSpider

FireSpider Arachnopeon

PA
    I was Googling to find out why my rose hair was playing "the floor is made of lava" in his cage (the substrate had a bit of moisture, of course). I lurked for a long time before joining, reading hundreds upon hundreds of threads and gathering tons of great information, but finally had to join the conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pancakensyrup

Pancakensyrup Arachnosquire

Clowne
    I found this place like every other place ive found...Google lol ghosted for a day or so then decided to join up lol