How did you find Arachnoboards?

Cynicallia

Arachnopeon
I am here because I was blessed with the world's best mother. My (immediate) family always had "fringe animals", so no one was surprised when Ma said to watch the mail for a few boxes of tarantulas. Excited, though? You bet. She mentioned Arachnoboards then, and has suggested using this site to hunt for information a few times when I've had problems or questions. I have three tarantulas, and I raise my own dubias and superworms. I used to have giant African millipedes, and sometimes I'll snatch a centipede or slug from the garden to be a short term pet. AB has so many experienced, well informed, relatable members that I feel confident that I will always have help or support if I need it. Pretty much, I came here because this is something I needed. I stay because it's something I love.

CLICKBANGBANG

Arachnopeon
On another board, a member wanted to get a T. Someone suggested and hot linked Jamie's. I looked around her site for a bit. It sparked my interest and I started Googling names of Ts to find a beginner approved species. Google lead me here and another reason why my wallet stays empty was hatched.

MichelleLynn

Arachnopeon
I ordered some D. Granti grubs from BugsInCyberspace.com, and Peter suggested Arachnoboards to me. I've been benefiting from it ever since!

BigDaddyBruce

Arachnopeon
I bought a scorpion at a pet shop spontainiously (My girlfriend talked herself out of a tarantula, but Bruce is much better) and started researching as much information that I could soak in as soon as I could. This website came up in a google search so I figured I'd try it out. I'm hear for friends and good tips to keep my Emperor alive.

Spepper

Arachnodemon
I collected 2 Yellow-Spotted millipedes, and liked them so much I decided to keep them. While I was researching everything I could find on the Internet about millipedes and how to care for them, Arachnoboards popped up again and again. Finally I joined, because I wanted to learn things from someone who wasn't trying to sell me stuff. I just wanted plain old-fashioned advice, and I got it here! :D

Lucidd

Arachnoknight
Hmm a few months ago, I had stumbled across someones blog about keeping jumpers. I became almost instantly obsessed with spiders, and began surfing the web with lots of questions. One of those questions brought me to the true spiders section of this forum, where I've almost exclusively remained. I'd like a T eventually, but as of now I'm learning a lot from other arachnids. :)

Steve123

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
One August night in Arizona my son found a tarantula walking on a dirt road. He asked if we could keep it and I said yes. As most of you probably have guessed, that tarantula was an dehydrated, male A. chalchodes, whose days were numbered. My son noticed he only had seven legs. Rough life. We thought we'd try to breed him. One thing led to another and here is one place we landed.

jthorntonwillis

Arachnosquire
Glad you made his last days less stressful....

One August night in Arizona my son found a tarantula walking on a dirt road. He asked if we could keep it and I said yes. As most of you probably have guessed, that tarantula was an dehydrated, male A. chalchodes, whose days were numbered. My son noticed he only had seven legs. Rough life. We thought we'd try to breed him. One thing led to another and here is one place we landed.

Zcreator

Arachnopeon
I was trying to find some Hapalopus sp Colombia for sale and sellers on here had them for almost half what they were offered for at Petcenter or Ken's. Didn't know about arachnoboards when I started keeping T's, but I'm glad I have them now that I am expanding into the faster and feistier species.

Mariner1

Arachnosquire
I was watching Jon3800 on You tube and he showed the website in his video.

Arachnofska

Arachnopeon
I was trying to find some tarantula mating info on Google and the first link listed led me here.

Mi Xing

Arachnopeon
I found it while doing the initial research before purchasing my first tarantula.

Mclan

Arachnopeon
We took our t's in to find out gender and when we found out that we have a freshly mature male we were told to go on here and find him "A Lady Friend" soon. As this was the best place to breed our rcf G. rosea.

SPIDERGRL

Arachnopeon
My boyfriend mentioned it would b cool to have a tarantula. I am a member of other animal discussion boards and searched tarantula discussion board and decided to take a look at what a t required. After getting 4 tarantulas in one deal, I decided to make a account since I'm on Here r every day anyway. Also, I am doing a deal with someobe through the board so want to comment on the awesome customer service I've been receiving lately :)

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Several months ago, after deciding that I wanted to get some more tarantulas to keep my old rosie company, I started to do some research. After following several links that brought me here, I decided to just stick around and benefit from the staggering amount of knowledge dispensed on this board. :)

Tom