How did you find Arachnoboards?

BenH

Arachnopeon
About 6 years ago when i started getting into tarantulas
a friend who browses your site told me about it.:biggrin:

hopeingod

Arachnopeon
I did a search on Google on spiders for my own learning and stumbled upon this board. For 25 years I've been a Pest Mgmt. Professional (PMP) for the fed. govt. and like to learn what I can about non-insect pests that I have to deal with in my work.

For instance, parking facilities can become infested with various kinds of spiders which we control through vacuuming. We do not spray insecticides as they do not penetrate the egg sacs. Also, we strive to use less pesticides both indoors and outdoors over the 50 acre facililty where I am stationed.

Nice site. Seems like a great hobby.
Dave

Sculpturatus

Arachnopeon
My brother is actually the one who showed me arachnoboards, but if it were'nt for watching a TV show with ken the bug guy, I most likely would never have taken up the hobby or been so interested in it to begin with.

RyTheTGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was doing research on Haplopelma lividum. I was really interested in buying one till I came to Arachnoboards and the members crushed my dreams. Labeling them a "Pet Hole" instead I dove into research of all kinds of Ts and bought my second, third, and fourth Ts.

Doney

Arachnopeon
Hello!

Hello!
My name's David, I'm from Spain I live in Barcelona, I love this hobby, I think that the tarantules are beautiful animals. I met arachnoboards a few years old searching a new pages or forum in Internet. It seems to me a forum where there are to much information about inverts, in particular spiders. I never posted here, but now I tryed more.

hairyspideyfan

Arachnopeon
I Googled a question about T's after watching a documentary about spiders. Then I found myself reading these forums, read Stan Schultz's book TKG, and decided to go for it! I found a T, 2 days later on Gumtree. That was 5 months ago. So glad I did it. I probably wouldn't have even considered a Tarantula as a pet if it wasn't for Arachnoboards! :biggrin:

naychur

Arachnosquire
Rob C/TarantulaGuy1976 videos!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I'm a regular on another forum, and I started taking interest in T's, so I would always search things up on google. Many of the searches lead me here, so here I am! Haha.

daveymac

Arachnopeon
I was looking up some information about my new T and this site caught my eye.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

sanni

Arachnopeon
Just googling the Internet about T's for gaining more and more info about my new pet and interest in it and came across this place. Looked absolutely like a great place to get to know more about T's so joined it.

prairiepanda

Arachnoknight
Just googling the Internet about T's for gaining more and more info about my new pet and interest in it and came across this place. Looked absolutely like a great place to get to know more about T's so joined it.
I realized at some point that EVERY tarantula-related search brings up this forum multiple times, so I figured it would be a good one to join

Angler

Arachnopeon
I wanted to get into the hobby as well as join a tarantula forum. After searching the Internet, this one seemed like the best.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

NoctuVide

Arachnopeon
Good old google! Pretty much any T related question I've had and googled, this forum would pop up and would pretty much be the source of my answer!

Antimony

Arachnopeon
I found it while researching care for my new gpulchripes sling. This forum had the most usefull and crossreffrenceabley correct info