1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How big?

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by blackacidevil, Jul 25, 2003.

1. blackacidevil

blackacidevil Arachnobaron

My juvie B_Vagans is growing pretty fast. I think it might be a male but despite that I was wondering how big they get since Lam has mentioned that they don't get that big. Would you say they get as big/bigger/smaller than a bloodleg(B_Boehmi)?

You're welcome to use this thread if you have questions on other T sizes=D
  2. I was wondering the same.. My brothers B.Boehmi's growth has near enough matched that of my Poecilotheria Regalis. The Poke' appears to be male and the Vagans female so I was a bit curious....

They were both from spiderlings too (In september); the poke has moulted a total of three times more but both are now relatively the same legspan, around 4 inches
  3. Joy

Joy Priestess of Pulchra-tude Old Timer

4. MizM

MizM Arachnoprincess Old Timer

My female mature vagans is right around 5" and my male post ultimate is a little over 5". What they lack in size, they make up for in BEEEE-YOU-TY!!!!:D
  5. Sean

Sean Arachnodemon Old Timer

they get around 5 inches i read it on swifts site:p i was thinking about getting one too
  6. vulpina

vulpina Arachnoprince Old Timer

Vagans usually are 4.5"-5" when matured, still an impressive spider.