That is so damn cute! Gods, but do I miss having dogs..:(
Peace, light & eternal love..
Gillian
)0(

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
rapunzel:
that pit puppy doesn't get on that other dog?

Sam,

rapunzel

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
are you kidding?

She is the biggest baby! She is a fabulous dog who is here with two cats, three kids, an African grey and two female dogs...she wouldnt even think about messing with any of them.

I hated to give her up when they moved, and she could always give her back to me. She is always welcome.:)

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
I have some advice; dont! ;)

make the bed that is...looks much better that way. What spoiled dogs. :)

BigSam

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey ernie thats a pretty bad pitbull you have there !! I like him, he's cool. My dad had a pit one time that looked like that.

Sam,

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Gorgeous dogs, everyone..
Of all the dogs I had in my life..my pits were by far the most interesting, and sweetest. Perfectly fine around dogs, anything, even people. Fates protect the fool that stepped within 3 feet of my then very young nephews and niece.:eek:

Case in point; at present, I'm raising my one nephew and his niece. My nephew was almost five, his sister was 1 and a half. Gavin has always had this daredevil bend, and had to be watched constantly. We were in the backyard, with one of those wading pools set up, and a slip n slide.

Gavin grabbed the hose, and turned it on full blast, with a sprayer head on it. He turned it on me, before I even had a chance to react. Whilst contending with him, Shileen made a beeline for the open gate. (we lived near a very busy street at the time)

I turned and ran for her, as she was almost at the street. I slipped on the damn slip n slide, and fell down. My seemingly then very old pit, Mariah, (10), without being told anything, jumped up, and darted after Shileen.

When I finally regained my footing, and ran out there, Gavin under my arm, Mariah was standing there, holding onto Shileen, by the top of her diaper. There wasn't a single scratch on Shileen. :) When the next door neighbor came out to help, Mariah's hackles raised, and she growled menacingly enough to make even me get a little uncomfortable.

Pits are awesome dogs, and I will have another, before I die..:)

Peace, light & eternal love..
Gillian
)0(

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My GF has a baby pit,it is the cuttest thing I have ever seen!