Houston we have babies!

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well the day has arrived, my vejovis spin. gave birth some time lastnight, came home for lunch, and surprise=D
Here are a cuople of pics

Attachments

jper26

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome it finnally poped for you.:) I been waiting for a scorp too pop the anticipation is too much lol.

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
finally

I believe its been over a month since I bought her,been checking on here every day since then. Too bad I wasn't able to see the process first hand it would have been neat to see.

Later

William

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
feeding question

When should I start to offer food items(freshly killed)?:?

Later

William

Walter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Amazing!
I've started to offer one delegged cricket a day to my emperor mom right next day. :}

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
up date

well its been 10 days since birth, they are looking more like scorps than plump rice. when I lift the water dish to check on them, the babies scurry around moms back. How long will it be before I can seperate them? here's a pic

Attachments

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice! I'm waiting on two Paruroctonus boreus females to do just that, and I'm getting anxious! I'm planning on documenting it, so expect pics if everything goes well. Good luck with yours!

Steve

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
The babies are looking good. My Vaejovis sp. (or Paruroctonus sp.) are going into second instar. But a few still look like plump rice with tails, as you put it so eloquently. :)

Bry