Hottentotta hottentotta sting

Have you ever get stung by a 3/4 venom scorpion?

• Total voters

ChriX

Arachnopeon
I got stung 2 days ago and belive me its painful as hell.

How did i got stunf you may ask? Well i want to pickup my Hottentotta hottentotta name Athena with bare hands, yep BARE HANDS ( my mom broke my tongs ). When i try to pick it up by the tail, she just immediately straiten it and crap it stung me.

I got stung im my right index finger and the pain is like small but long needles poking your skin and but your bone/skin doesnt bleed. The pain went up to my shoulder and decided to go to sleep ( i dont recommend sleeping after getting stung by a 6ins scorpion with a venom 3/4 ). The pain went away the next day but my funger is still swollen.

Thx for reading and by the way never put ice cold pack it burns as hell

NYAN

Arachnoking
Sorry im new but what is a bite report?
In this case it would be a sting report. In my experience it’s best to record while the symptoms progress for the best accuracy, but if you can recount it well enough after that’s perfectly fine. Anyway, a bite/sting report is a report detailing the symptoms and experience of the bite or sting. In my opinion the best format is hour by hour or more frequent updates with timestamps. The bite/sting report section doesn’t allow one to post directly to it, so instead you need to put it somewhere else and and have a moderator move it over to the section.