Hope You Appear.

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
So my B.Vagans Decided to hide about a month ago on this date, the 17th. Hopefully they decide to come out today or in the next few days..

I'm sure they probably molted at this point, having been waiting aggressively since April 17th. The little darling was about 1/2 Inch last I have know. Hopefully they will look awesome when they come out.

But I am extremely pumped/worried for them, but that wont stop me from cheering them on, here at work and every day I come home.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Mine's been hidden away for about 3 weeks now, I can see into the burrow, should be moulting very soon.

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
Sadly mines in the direct middle of their enclosure so theyre hidden. But I can see small holes on the sides where they have dug around. But too small to see anything.

Sinned

Arachnosquire
Mine been hiding for over like a month+ today she to torn down her dirt curtains and was seen exploring. She didn't molt... still very happy she is around and about again. Hope yours did :p

Malo

Arachnopeon
Since my B.Vagans got fat from a superworm, my sling has put up the dirt curtains and staying in its burrow. It's alongside the cup edge and easy for me to see though, so I check on it each morning.

MissOrangeHat

Arachnopeon
20180519_074602.jpg 20180519_074555.jpg 20180518_164031.jpg 20180518_163845.jpg

Behold, the B.Vagans decides to be a cute.
But anywho, here's the baby in their new suit. I also fed them a cricket yesterday and i doubled checked on their fangs. Fangs look good and hard.
I find it funny how that cricket disappeared not even 5 minutes in while wandering my baby's enclosure.