Honduras Curly Hair Looking for a new home

Hucklesberries

Arachnopeon
I have a 9 month old (or there abouts) Brachypelma Albopilosa that was gifted to me when I bought another T. We have more spiders than we know what to do with, so I am looking for a good home for her. I am not asking for any payment, but I want to be sure that she will be adopted by someone who will take her care seriously. I am located in San Francisco, and I would prefer not to ship her, as I have never done so before. If someone is willing to cover shipping fees and help me to ship her in such a fashion as I know she will arrive at her destination safely, I would be willing to do so.

Thanks,
Huck

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If i were about 3000 miles west i'd take you up on that offer. It seems like a local would be your best bet ormaybe shipping to somewhere west coast as it's too cold to ship t's safely in most of the country right now. (Ok, let's start the cold weather shipping debate now...)

GOMER113

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Have you tried contacting SFBATS (San Franciso Bay Area Tarantula Society)? http://sfbats.org/

I'm sure someone there would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Also, someone from that group may be able to help you to ship it, in which case I would be more than happy to receive it and pay the shipping costs. :D