Homecoming for Anastasia and questions

Octagon

Arachnoperson
You're doing fine setting up her home. You just have an active T there!

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
She seems to be settling in, even has a bit of a routine.

She's training me.;)
They do train the water dish hustle. 1: human fills water dish, then foolishly turns away.
2: T sneakily fills dish with substrate.
3: human turns back and is appalled.
4: T has 2 strategies. Either shrugs hairy shoulder and meh whatever. Or sits there looking adorable.
5: human surrenders.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
They do train the water dish hustle. 1: human fills water dish, then foolishly turns away.
2: T sneakily fills dish with substrate.
3: human turns back and is appalled.
4: T has 2 strategies. Either shrugs hairy shoulder and meh whatever. Or sits there looking adorable.
5: human surrenders.
6: human cleans and fills dish again
7: T tips dish completely over
:D

tapkoote

Arachnopeon
We had Sunday dinner this week.
I think the crickets first pass startled her.
Her normal routine, out of the cave late afternoon, climb the hill and hang out.
When I get up, she’s facing down hill in the bunker, with her eyes in the darkest corner.
Thursday she came out 11 am. Friday 10 am and Sat. 9 am.
Sunday @ 7 am she was in the mouth of the bunker facing out, like in ambush mode.
Looks like she’s hungry, go get some crickets and by noon she had dinner in her grasp.
She didn’t do her victory dance this time. Think I upset her by moving the camera around. Spent the first feeding hour in the cave. When she finished around 4 pm, she went back into the cave to wash up.
If I’m going to film I’ll have to sit still. Thats tough, I’m like a 4 year old when it comes to sitting still. Those first movies almost killed me.
I put the hill in because she kept climbing the glass to hang on the ledge at the top.
Don’t know if it’s the elevation, better air close to the holes or watching TV through the clear lid.
When she’s hunting she comes 1/2 way down the hill and gets low to the ground.
I film this stuff cause my old eyes can’t pick up the details, like the catch.
Something else I noticed watching this, those two close eyes top center, reflect light either way she faces.