Holothele longipes (formally sanguinceps) questions

Dandrobates

Arachnoknight
Anyone have any information about them carewise? Size, general temperament, growth rate etc.?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Basically the same as N. incei for everything

Care: Enough slightly moist sub so that they can burrow if they choose to, plenty of anchor points for their webbing.

Size: I'm guessing around the 3" mark, give or take.

Temperament: Skittish.

Speed: Stupidly fast.

Growth rate: Fast.

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
@Dendrobates please dont take this personally, I mean that in general as I see that mistake quite often, how can native speakers confuse "formally" and "formerly" ?

Noah Blades

Arachnopeon
You start correcting Grammer on a forum and you will be busy and you won't make mini friends in the prosesess.

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
You start correcting Grammer on a forum and you will be busy and you won't make mini friends in the prosesess.
I do not care about english grammar mistakes, and usually even manage to ignore ones in nomenclature, but these are different words with different meanings. :confused:

Dandrobates

Arachnoknight
@Dendrobates please dont take this personally, I mean that in general as I see that mistake quite often, how can native speakers confuse "formally" and "formerly" ?

Lol. You can credit autocorrect and poor eyesight for the error. I actually hold an advanced degree in English and I pride myself on proper spelling. However, given the aforementioned I believe I am entitled to a pass on this one.

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
It's frustrating when it's obvious there born here. They're is a reason we are taught English their will always be people who butcher it.
The amount of people I've seen type "Your an idiot" that I can't reach through the screen and strangle...

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
As if there aren't stupid people in every country.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Silliness aside, I do appreciate the information on this species. With my new and definitely LAST tarantula.
"Last tarantula"

That's what we all say at some point. Right before finding another species we really, really can't do without :lol: