Hissing cockroach and scarlet millipede housed together?

Wadda117

Arachnopeon
I bought a large assortment of roaches from Peter over at bugs in cyberspace and he told me that they'd work well in a roomy community tank

Venomous Fang

Arachnoknight
Yea I got one finally a few days ago and idk if it’s just me but I’m always seeing the millipede and roach together like they’re always by each other’s side it’s pretty cute they sleep together and been eating together it’s pretty amazing to watch, I was thinking I could add one more millipede like a bumblebee Millipede if that’s fine to add. I’m not looking to add anything after that.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Most millipedes and roaches can be kept together if their requirements are met, so a Bumblebee should be fine. However, watch out for the burrowing genus Eublaberus, as this group is known to prey on molting tarantulas, centipedes, scorpions, and likely millipedes as well, if they have a chance.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts

Venomous Fang

Arachnoknight
Most millipedes and roaches can be kept together if their requirements are met, so a Bumblebee should be fine. However, watch out for the burrowing genus Eublaberus, as this group is known to prey on molting tarantulas, centipedes, scorpions, and likely millipedes as well, if they have a chance.

Hope this helps,

Arthroverts
But hissing cockroach wouldn’t do that would they? And do they burrow?

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
No, from what I have heard they do not prey on other creatures. I am not sure if they burrow.

Thanks,

Arthroverts