Hi!

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've been lurking on these forums for the past 3 weeks or so after becoming interested in T's very recently, and i've decided to join. :)

My name is Raeanne, i'm 22, and i've just ordered my first T, a juvie Smithi. I'm terribly obsessed with the little things now, lol, and so i hope to get some more one day.

Anyway, this seems like an amazing board, and i'm thrilled to now be a part of it.

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards and the hobby! Be careful what you wish for though!{D
Since you are new, and only have one- here's some free advice.
Don't smother it with attention. Sometimes too much can be harmful. Remember, you are here to serve them- so feed them, clean up after them and let them do what they do. And take lots of pictures!:D

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Always ask questions! Pay no attention to rude comments, bashing and always write that you used the search function when posting a question to avoid all the "use the search function" posts. :)

Welcome!

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LOL, oh I know about the search issue, I've seen it come up quite a few times on my visits here, and I am part of a few other forums where multiple topics have repeatedly cropped even when the original was still on the front page. :} No worries here. And thanks, everyone. :)

Laba-Laba

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
welcome to the club. Your life will never be the same again! And that's a great thing!

Last edited:

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
and always write that you used the search function when posting a question to avoid all the "use the search function" posts. :)

excellent :clap:

welcome to the boards by the way

moose

Warren Bautista

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you have a nice name lol. Pronounced Ray-Ann?

Anyways, lets hope you become infected by the T-Virus like the rest of us!

(No worries, you won't become a zombie or anything){D

Sr. Chencho

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Greetings;

AND WELCOME ABOARD. You'll love it here.

My wife got bit at Arachnocon, S.A. in 2007 and she visits this forum daily.
What an addict.

What city in Texas do you hang your Sombrero?

Fredster

I'll bet anybody that you'll acquire 4 more Ts by Christmas.

violentblossom

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Granbury near Weatherford and Fort Worth. :cool:

My fiance is already considering a Smithi for himself, and we also love the look and sound of GBBs, so you just might be right. {D

killy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Raeanne, nice to have you with us :clap: - I'm a newcomer myself (although I'm already up to 5 T's) - hey, my aunt lives in Granbury - what a great place!

Flower

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Always ask questions! Pay no attention to rude comments, bashing and always write that you used the search function when posting a question to avoid all the "use the search function" posts. :)

Welcome!
Yeah, some people are really rude about that. It's people like that that make me avoid forums in general. I join forums to learn, if I already knew everything like they obviously do, I wouldn't have to be on here. :wall:

Welcome! Enjoy your first T and be forewarned it won't be your last! {D

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Smithis are great....Welcome to the addiction!!! You're gonna have a lot of fun. Give the versicolors a try....:p