Hey Austin!!!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This video is for you. Basically showing you what I have found to work. It's a little long, 7 minutes but I think you will find it useful.
Check it out here.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks man. I really appreciate it. I tried again tonight, no go. I just wish my female would show signs of being receptive. She just sits there like a rock. Oh well, I gotta while, time will tell. Thanks again man! So how is that big mama formosa??

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She is a big girl. I am hoping she lays soon. Maybe about a month and a half and Ill know. But she is just one of three that were bred. The smallest girl is looking good too.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Do you think the female not responding has anything to do with him chickining out?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well ya that is a part of it I am sure, when was the last time she molted?
The weird part is the female in the video I made, was she has been bred maybe 10 times already, so it's surprising that she is still being receptive. I normally don't breed them this many times but I have a MM that is just sitting here doing nadda so I figured while she was still being nice why not?

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got her close to a month ago. The original owner said she had molted not even two months before sending her off. So she should be just fine right? I'll keep trying them though, hopefully something will come of it. Then it is cooling time later. I'll try and follow your steps.

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Ryan....Harry said you had some Pocky sacs ...(Tarantula :) ) I would like to buy a few spiderlings ! I had 6 Giant leaf insect Phyllium giganteum hatch out this week. Do a google on these and check them out. Out of the thousands of inverts I have had...these guys are by far the coolest. I will have eggs this summer...........

Bob

scottyk

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great video! Thanks or posting it. I'm just getting startd with B.smithis' myself, and am awaiting delivery on three 1.5" slings next week. I'll be keeping an eye out for when some of yours are available....