Hey all are these ok?

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
Hello everyone :) with the expo coming up i have these preordered.

Brachypelma auratum x2
Pterinopelma sazimai
Psalmopoeus irminia

These are the enclosures. The 3 are terrestrial but the setup is the same and the arboreal is the taller one because its 2"
Btw the slings are 1/2
Is this an ok set up for them?

Coco fiber and natural moss.

Attachments

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Just be careful to make sure those air holes aren’t big enough for them to escape. 1/2” is less than you think when you see them in person.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
If they are all same 1/2” sizes, then that arboreal enclosure might not be suitable for 1/2” size tarantula maybe can escape through those kirtter keeper plastic vent spaces on lid.

PrimalxTyrantula

Arachnosquire
If they are all same 1/2” sizes, then that arboreal enclosure might not be suitable for 1/2” size tarantula maybe can escape through those kirtter keeper plastic vent spaces on lid.

The kritter keeper is for the 2" irminia.
As for the other ones thank you for that i will defenetly check them. They might all be 2" with expo prices.

Am i on the right track as these will be my first set of slings. I have a bounty of superworms. Is cutting them in half prekill ok for them?

WildSpider

Arachnobaron
The kritter keeper is for the 2" irminia.
As for the other ones thank you for that i will defenetly check them. They might all be 2" with expo prices.

Am i on the right track as these will be my first set of slings. I have a bounty of superworms. Is cutting them in half prekill ok for them?
That should be fine for the 2". For my less than 2" G. pulchripes, I even give her a full (yet smallish) superworm that's head has just been crushed well. Half is probably good though as you should get to feed her more often that way. For the 1/2" slings, I would consider getting some mealworms as those are probably more size appropriate.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Check the size of the carapace, sure looks like escapes could be possible, esp on the last.