1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heteropoda boei huntsman spider feeding video

Discussion in 'True Spiders & Other Arachnids' started by markola727, Jun 3, 2018.

1. markola727

markola727 Arachnopeon

UK
    Advertisement
    Well I thought i would share this feeding with you guys. I can't get over how gorgeous this spider is now after getting a good close up of her markings...just wow imo.

Also if you wanna be kind, click that substrate botton. Thanks alot.

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  2. basin79

basin79 Arachnoemperor Active Member

Fantastic footage of a gorgeous spider. Subbed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. markola727

markola727 Arachnopeon

UK
    Thanks basin mate for subscribing. Really appreciate it. ☺️

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome video! One thing though about the sp. Looks like you have Heteropoda sp. "ozelot" rather than Heteropoda boiei.

-
    JohnD.

5. markola727

markola727 Arachnopeon

UK
    Oh really Im gonna have a good look at one of these your talking bout. Because I was gonna trying breeding my h boei. Thanks for watching also ☺️

6. Dungbug

Dungbug Arachnopeon

I managed to get a clip of my Huntsman feeding a few weeks ago :)

This was a slow take down for her, normally it's all over before I can record it :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. markola727

markola727 Arachnopeon

UK
    They are super fast. Like fast. Fasttttt ain't they. I spoke to a dude and he told me he saw one once jump across the room. Said it looked like it was gliding lol...omfg.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dungbug

Dungbug Arachnopeon

For sure, I've seen mine jump on its prey. Fascinating to observe first hand, there seemed to be a lot at the BTS show a few weeks back. I was chatting to a chap who was undecided about getting one, he went home with one in the end after a natter :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. markola727

markola727 Arachnopeon

UK
    Yeh I was there also, what a great day. I almost got one lol. In this video u can see where u spotted a Huntsman haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joogvanhedel

Joogvanhedel Arachnoknight

Nice!!

• Like Like x 1