Heteropoda boei huntsman spider feeding video

markola727

Arachnopeon
Well I thought i would share this feeding with you guys. I can't get over how gorgeous this spider is now after getting a good close up of her markings...just wow imo.

Also if you wanna be kind, click that substrate botton. Thanks alot.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Well I thought i would share this feeding with you guys. I can't get over how gorgeous this spider is now after getting a good close up of her markings...just wow imo.

Also if you wanna be kind, click that substrate botton. Thanks alot.
Fantastic footage of a gorgeous spider. Subbed.

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
Awesome video! One thing though about the sp. Looks like you have Heteropoda sp. "ozelot" rather than Heteropoda boiei.

-
JohnD.

markola727

Arachnopeon
Awesome video! One thing though about the sp. Looks like you have Heteropoda sp. "ozelot" rather than Heteropoda boiei.

-
JohnD.
Oh really Im gonna have a good look at one of these your talking bout. Because I was gonna trying breeding my h boei. Thanks for watching also ☺

Dungbug

Arachnopeon
I managed to get a clip of my Huntsman feeding a few weeks ago :)

This was a slow take down for her, normally it's all over before I can record it :)

markola727

Arachnopeon
I managed to get a clip of my Huntsman feeding a few weeks ago :)

This was a slow take down for her, normally it's all over before I can record it :)
They are super fast. Like fast. Fasttttt ain't they. I spoke to a dude and he told me he saw one once jump across the room. Said it looked like it was gliding lol...omfg.

Dungbug

Arachnopeon
They are super fast. Like fast. Fasttttt ain't they. I spoke to a dude and he told me he saw one once jump across the room. Said it looked like it was gliding lol...omfg.
For sure, I've seen mine jump on its prey. Fascinating to observe first hand, there seemed to be a lot at the BTS show a few weeks back. I was chatting to a chap who was undecided about getting one, he went home with one in the end after a natter :)

markola727

Arachnopeon
For sure, I've seen mine jump on its prey. Fascinating to observe first hand, there seemed to be a lot at the BTS show a few weeks back. I was chatting to a chap who was undecided about getting one, he went home with one in the end after a natter :)
Yeh I was there also, what a great day. I almost got one lol. In this video u can see where u spotted a Huntsman haha