Here is me with my H. giigas

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"The Great Gig In The Sky" hanging out with me.:D Apparently she loves ears? My H. gigas and I doing the normal "hang out"!{D {D {D

von_z

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should post that in Hairmetalspider's "people with T's on them" picture thread, if you haven't already.

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should post that in Hairmetalspider's "people with T's on them" picture thread, if you haven't already.
Hey thanks Von Z. I totally forgot about that thread!:?

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love the terrain on top of your fridge....lolol :cool:
See you at Yahoo.....xo

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great Gig In The Sky???
Is it named Jimi?!? :clap:

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually I named it after the Pink Floyd song ;) Jimi was a close second though. I was just not thinking I would be kissing the T. instead of the sky :D :D :D :D

Vic

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually I named it after the Pink Floyd song ;) Jimi was a close second though. I was just not thinking I would be kissing the T. instead of the sky :D :D :D :D

Vic
Actually...you should BREATHE...and then RUN.....:cool:

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol nice awesome pic and pink floyd reference.. i have a KB named the machine and my regalis is namned syd haha :D

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol nice awesome pic and pink floyd reference.. i have a KB named the machine and my regalis is namned syd haha :D
Great minds think a like :worship:
I love everything Pink Floyd has ever done! Total classics!:clap:

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great minds think a like :worship:
I love everything Pink Floyd has ever done! Total classics!:clap:
i agree! i havent found one song i didn't like!.. well except maybe for "several species of small furry animals gather together grooving with a Pict".. but still a good instrumental piece by Waters nonetheless lol

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My cell ring tone is actually "Wish you were here" I have loved Pink since I was about 10 years old! Now my 8 year old daughter knows the words to most of the songs too.:D
Vicki

-Sarah-

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww!! What a cute picture! My H. gigas is about that size now, I wonder... :D Ehh, I'd better not... Although I'm so tempted to!

-Sarah

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aww!! What a cute picture! My H. gigas is about that size now, I wonder... :D Ehh, I'd better not... Although I'm so tempted to!

-Sarah
Thanks Sarah!
If your Gig is anything like mine (and your comfortable handling) I say go for it! I just test his temperament before I get him out. And if he's mellow and comes out with a little nudge from a paintbrush, I figure he won't bite.:D

But I'm clearly aware of the risks, and hope my instincts don't get the best of me! ;)

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A girl I know has a small lizard tattood behind her ear, I guess you got her beat by far :clap: