Help

kimmie

Arachnopeon
I have a rose hair i believe we r not 100 as. We got get 2 years ago from someone who had no idea what he got so last April’s She did the Freak up out The was 2 of her thing she’s pretty big now But last week she was going through and redo her whole cage moving all the bedding around and everything and now she’s back in the corner curled up like she’s moving a little bit I put a cricket in there she hasn’t ate in a week kinda backed away from it like it scared her I don’t know what’s wrong with her... does anybody have any ideas because I am a freaking out also her but look the same legs just curled closer I am going to remove the cricket from the cage ones I am back to her

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Yes, remove the feeder.

Some spiders take weeks to get eating again, depends on their size.

She's fine for a week with no food. Alot of my big ones eat monthly, if even that.

Important she has access to a water dish post molt. With only water in it. None of that gel crap.

AshS

Arachnosquire
Please provide Pictures of spider and enclosure, so we can help you better.

MrTwister

Arachnoknight
Folks will be asking for pics of the enclosure, so may want to post some. Just sounds like normal behaviour. Remove the cricket and try again in a week or two. A Rosie not eating for a week is normal, they are known to fast for months or longer.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
A tarantula can go a really long time without eating. Even small slings can go months. A lack of appetite (especially from a rose hair) is nothing to worry about.