1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by millz, Sep 11, 2017.

1. efmp1987

efmp1987 Arachnopeon Active Member

Advertisement
    Wow! 1992! Have you been bitten? I would trade 8 years even for just 100 trophies from that 578 you have. Im that desperate.

2. efmp1987

Just tell him, mist that sling, like this.
    17470-a-firefighter-with-a-water-hose-pv.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. miss moxie

miss moxie Arachnoprince Active Member

In 1992, I was two years old. :angelic:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Chris LXXIX

Chris LXXIX Arachnoemperor Active Member

5. Chris LXXIX

I would love my rotting flesh so badly when I will touch the 80, playing the "old dumb geezer" card and touch the butt of sexy Eastern European 'elder-caring' Ladies that needs to change my catheter :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. efmp1987

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. miss moxie

I was going to make a joke about OP never being seen again...

and then I realized it was a school night. :hilarious:

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. Chris LXXIX

I think they aren't... I think they are a bit 'hyped' on a negative way: by far L.rufescens are worst if, for pure bad luck, Loxoscelism occur after a bite :)

Still the bite is badass, chelicerae talking.

9. Chris LXXIX

We started with the average T's, a G.rosea and one A.avicularia. Classics for 'noobs' (despite we had a bit of spider catch training in the country, before).

Anyway, we reached Milano in train (of course no Internet let alone online T's shop way back) because in the area only Milano had shops (owned by other keepers) that sold T's and inverts.

On the train, back home, we (four: me, bro, two friends) terrorized the other passengers (seriously they .... in their pants) and cheated our family using an excuse (we couldn't enter with enclosure and everything in hand without causing 'alert') during the trip I had the idea :angelic:

Plan was: one of the friends, entering for first, would cause noise saying that: "a bizarre heroin junkie tried to bribe us on the train" while the other 3 hide the enclosures etc

Worked. But one day, a week later, while we were at school, my grandmother cleaning the house heard a noise from the wardrobe: freaking crickets noise, ah ah :kiss:

When this happened in a corner of Lombardy, Italy, you were 2 :playful:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  10. miss moxie

:hilarious::hilarious:

• Love Love x 1
  11. EulersK

EulersK Arachnoengineer Arachnosupporter

We definitely fed a troll on this one... now that I read his responses again, at least.

A sweater and long rubber gloves? He's mocking.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Chris LXXIX

Back then in Italy they were the class A 'parents terror'.
    Things like "they even clean their syringe in oranges (at the market, lol) or in the Holy Water!" were legendary :)

13. miss moxie

Honestly, I'm not sure. Because that -is- something people talk about when working with T. stirmi. He's just a kid, it's plausible he just assimilated that into this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Walker253

Walker253 Arachnobaron Active Member

If, and I mean if you get the proper husbandry down on an H mac, you will have no problem with an obt. About the same attitude, one is arboreal, one is terrestrial. Early on, I thought of the H mac as the arboreal obt. Don't do it in a month, get a few molts in on that H mac.
    I know nobody is going to change your mind. You're a 17 year old guy from New York. You're invincible. Dude, I'm not mocking you. I've been there. I wasn't rude earlier, I was giving advice. But really, you are all over the place. You go from an A seemanni to an H mac. Now you want to add an obt which is kinda progression, but backtrack way up to a rose hair. At least say a King Baboon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris LXXIX

Ah ah like Christopher Walken in 'King of New York' :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoking Active Member

What? Buying ows early on?

You have no ground to stand on here.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. efmp1987

:D Im caught. **scurries back to the nearest burrow**

• Lollipop Lollipop x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. millz

millz Arachnopeon

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. millz

millz Arachnopeon

i got mad cause people where calling me stupid before the attitude and then going off on rants that arent relevant to this post i didnt talk bad to two people cause there where the only ones who told me i made a mistake in a educated way

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. millz

millz Arachnopeon

didnt get any answers so nice try youre stupid return the t isnt exactly gunna help anyone take care of a tarantula, its people like you who need to stay away from the post cause your not adding anything but more negativity

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1