Help with Pterinochilus species please

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi guys, I have a good offer for Pterinochilus, but cant decide which one to go for. 1. lugardi or 2. chornatus
There is yet a Ceratogyrus sanderi, Pelinobius muticus(0,78) inch and Idiothele mira.
I would kindly ask, which specie would You recommend me to get. From African T's I own only Hysterocrates laticeps.
As for me, my desire when it comes to attractivity is P. lugardi. I would just like to hear more oppinions. Many thanx in advance. I'm rentier, so I have lot of free time for keeping.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Frankly I see no particular differences (aside the patterns/colours) between a P.lugardi or a P.chordatus. The care is the same, the attitude - single specimen temperament that can always vary - is more or less the same. Africans; easy to care burrow lovers; kinda high strung buggers :)

I would personally skip the P.muticus... IMO isn't worth at all to purchase a sling, wait literally forever, and then, bam! ending with a 1.0 you aren't absolutely interested in aside for those that seek breeding. When it comes to - P.muticus not interested at all into breeding, people - I always suggest to buy directly a sexed 0.1

Ceratogyrus sanderi is IMO an excellent 'Baboon', I love that kinda 'plug' they have instead of the horn.

Bottom line, since you are a rentier and life is one and one only, buy everything like a badass Larry 'J. R. Ewing' Hagman :cigar:

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Frankly I see no particular differences (aside the patterns/colours) between a P.lugardi or a P.chordatus. The care is the same, the attitude - single specimen temperament that can always vary - is more or less the same. Africans; easy to care burrow lovers; kinda high strung buggers :)

I would personally skip the P.muticus... IMO isn't worth at all to purchase a sling, wait literally forever, and then, bam! ending with a 1.0 you aren't absolutely interested in aside for those that seek breeding. When it comes to - P.muticus not interested at all into breeding, people - I always suggest to buy directly a sexed 0.1

Ceratogyrus sanderi is IMO an excellent 'Baboon', I love that kinda 'plug' they have instead of the horn.

Bottom line, since you are a rentier and life is one and one only, buy everything like a badass Larry 'J. R. Ewing' Hagman :cigar:
Lol, thanx but sorry, I probably used wrong word (rentier). I receive money, but Its invalidity rent lol, thanx for understanding. I ment that I have all the free time to care for T's ;)

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Ceratogyrus sanderi is IMO an excellent 'Baboon', I love that kinda 'plug' the have - instead of the horn
I have to agree the C. sanderi is a stunning specimen, I do prefer the sanderi to marshalli or darlingi, they seem to have a nicer look about them IMO.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Lol, thanx but sorry, I probably used wrong word (rentier). I receive money, but Its invalidity rent lol, thanx for understanding. I ment that I have all the free time to care for T's ;)
My man, buy whatever you like, I'm serious: every Theraphosidae you mentioned are IMO great, so it's up to you :)

According to your profile, you are from Czech Republic: lovely nation (Prague is one of my fav. European capitals: I love Na Kampě, Karlův most and Malà Strana), lovely ladies :kiss:, amazing beer aaaaaand... cheap T's! :writer:

So basically the world is in your hands :angelic: