Help with next T.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Before I ask, my Screename on here was Demonhunter, just so you guys know Ive been on here for awhile and have had many Ts in the past, so Im not a noob. So any T is ok.

I can't decide what 2 Ts I should get next. Right Now I know one of them I want to be arboreal. So any input would be great. Thanks.

nhojz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Novak said:
Before I ask, my Screename on here was Demonhunter, just so you guys know Ive been on here for awhile and have had many Ts in the past, so Im not a noob. So any T is ok.

I can't decide what 2 Ts I should get next. Right Now I know one of them I want to be arboreal. So any input would be great. Thanks.
if you dont mind? what do you have right now? your current list... for an arboreal? for me, a. versicolor is my choice...

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oh ya right, I forgot.

Well these are what I had from when I started, Some came and went:

A.avicularia
G.rosea x2
B.albopilosum x2
P.murinus
P.chordatus
L.parahybana
P.cancerides x4
N.chromatus
N.carapoensis
P.regalis x2
H.lividum
A.seemanni
C.cyaneopubescens
T.blondi
C.marshalli
E.pachypus
G.aureostriata x2
C.crawshayi
B.vagans x2

and NOW I have:

G.rosea x2
B.smithi

So I have plenty of space.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ya I was thinking of getting one of those, How are they display wise? Do they tend to hide or stay in the open?

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
P. cambridgei or P. irminia would be my choice for arboreal, or a pokie. For terrestrials go with a G. aureostriata or A. geniculata

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Alright well I think Im gonna get 3 females at the next show. With some of your ideas, Ive come up with this

Arboreal: P.cambridgei or H.maculata
Terrestrial: A.genic
Burrower: C.marshalli or E.murinus

HELP ME DECIDE FOR THE BURROWER AND ARBOREAL!! Thanks.

stargell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
H. maculatas tend to web themselves up. Not great if you want to see it. If you're going to go arboreal I'd go with a pokie or some type of Avicularia sp.

Keep in mind, I'm basing my comment on the H. maculata on stuff I've read and heard not on personal experience.

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
for a burrower go with a king baboon, they are so cool looking.