Help with Isopod culture

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
I have a culture of Isopods that I am trying to raise. The good news is that my Isopods (Armadillidium vulgare and possibly other species) are breeding and I now have numerous baby Isopods.

The bad news is that upon looking closely at the substrate I saw a kind of movement that doesn't look like it belongs there, some kind of "worms."
They are tiny to the point I can't tell exactly what they are, if they are indeed nematodes or not. Can't discern what color they are either.

The last Isopod culture I bought from an expo was infested with Nematodes, so I had to throw the whole culture out. I then ordered a new culture online and use my own substrate (EcoEarth). But my guess is whatever these "worms" are they hitched a ride on my Isopods and are now in the substrate.

I'm not sure what to do. Should I allow my Isopod substrate to dry out? I don't dare introduce any of these Isopods to the tarantula enclosures I will eventually need cleanup crews for. Or maybe they're not nematodes? Is my culture ruined? If so what am I to do with my current Isopod population?

Jurdon

Arachnoknight
Assuming your isos are wild caught, they could be small millipedes, baby earthworms, etc. Pictures are really your best friend here. What’s their movement like? Is it wiggly and deliberate, or erratic and jumpy? Do they appear to have legs? On a side note, if you’d like your other species of isopods ID’d, feel free to include pics of those guys too.

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
Assuming your isos are wild caught, they could be small millipedes, baby earthworms, etc. Pictures are really your best friend here. What’s their movement like? Is it wiggly and deliberate, or erratic and jumpy? Do they appear to have legs? On a side note, if you’d like your other species of isopods ID’d, feel free to include pics of those guys too.
I tried to include a short video but the site wouldn't accept it. Their movement is whip-like. I can't tell the color though, maybe white or brown. I don't see any limbs. Honestly they are so tiny that I can't pick out individuals with the naked eye, only their movement.