Help with choice please

MapleMatt

Arachnosquire
Hi, I kept tarantulas and now would like to add some scorps. I have been offered species from South Africa, Opisthoptalmus is the one I like most, than I would say Opisthacanthus or Hadogenes sp. Not exactlly sure, do you think, that I should just pick what aesthetically appeals to me most? Should I judge some different criterias yet? Ill be greatful for any help. I wont ask now about care and such up until I make the purschase. Thanks a lot for help, maybe you can add few notes about this species, so it would been easier for me to decide. Definitelly will pick one of these friend offers

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Hi, I kept tarantulas and now would like to add some scorps. I have been offered species from South Africa, Opisthoptalmus is the one I like most, than I would say Opisthacanthus or Hadogenes sp. Not exactlly sure, do you think, that I should just pick what aesthetically appeals to me most? Should I judge some different criterias yet? Ill be greatful for any help. I wont ask now about care and such up until I make the purschase. Thanks a lot for help, maybe you can add few notes about this species, so it would been easier for me to decide. Definitelly will pick one of these friend offers
Decide which species you want, Then ask for care advice on that species - Then purchase.

NMWAPBT

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Go with what you like man. Everyone is different. Decide which would make you happier to keep and which interests you more and go for it.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Depends on what you expect out the scorpions keeping experience... Some people get bored with slow-growing species and some people are fine with them. We might be able to suggest a couple species if you list the traits you want from your scorpions.