1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help with a G rosea molt..help....

Discussion in 'Tarantula Questions & Discussions' started by shogun804, Dec 2, 2004.

1. shogun804

shogun804 Arachnogeneral Old Timer

VA
    Advertisement
    hey what can i do there is no way it can molt like this take a look at the pic its about 3" in size. can i flip it over???

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  2. cdxrd

cdxrd Arachnoknight Old Timer

Honestly I dont see a problem, and if you try to intervene, she may decide not to moult (just to tick you off) and wait another day or so. I would just let her be and let nature takes its course. Remember.. Rosies are odd... Enough said.. :)

3. Vanan

Vanan Arachnobaron Old Timer

lol. That's a first, I've heard of them moulting right-side up but not sideways. lol. Best to leave it be. I think more harm than good can be good at this point.

4. cdxrd

cdxrd Arachnoknight Old Timer

You have to give her credit... Only a Rosy would try to molt sideways :?

5. shogun804

shogun804 Arachnogeneral Old Timer

VA
    hey thanks im going to have to wait it out and see what happens hopefully it makes it...ill take some pics as it progresses...ok well i just checked on it and its on its back now ill just stay up all night if i have to to watch it ive have yet to see a T molt that is over 3 inches so this should be a treat to see.