help me sex my a.avic please

xjak3yx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my lil pinktoe molted about a week or so ago but today i only realised that it could have spurs on it , though i wasnt sure so decided to post these pics, sorry they are rubbish quality but you can kinda see where i mean :)

a confirmation would be great please guys !

Londoner

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It does look like there's a hook visable in the 1st pic and the ends of the palps do look rounded in the 2nd pic, but that could easily be the water droplets distorting things. If you want to be sure, you'll have to try to get clearer pics (minus the droplets). Good luck mate.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You have made him a man ...
umm well not actually a man but a sexually mature male Avic lol

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no way of telling from those pics, upload some decent pictures and we might be able to sex.

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Need more decent pics but I agree with Drachenjager that you have a MM right there.

Paulie B

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tibial hook on the first pic is evident and is in the exact part of the leg it should be. I am going with a MM also.

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it is beyond me how you know that it is a mm, those pics dont show anything... lol
It is beyond me how you don't see the tibial hooks, those hooks shout MM... lol
It is also beyond me how you ditch me but not Drachenjager even though we both agree that it's an MM, cuz I have lower post count?

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
holy smokes batman, calm down, wasnt questioning your sexing skills, but really, what can you see through the blur, it looks like a black blur with a few legs spurting out. and anyways, Im no expert at sexing, the previous statement was more intended for you to point out what you see, because i see jack s**t.

I dont look at post counts, but apparently people like you do seeing as how your so concerned with it.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I must be looking at the wrong pics because all i see is a black shadow of a spider, not the actual hooks.

aluras

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I agree with both sides, From the pics I do see A HOOK=MM.But the Pics are quite shadowed and blurry, better pics would surly solve this one.But I would gamble on MM until further inspection

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I wasnt aware there were sides to this, I was just stating the simple fact that these pics are blurry and you cant tell even what kind of T it is by the pics let alone the sex. I agree with you that if "you" can see the hooks than it is probably mm, but how on earth can you be sure that it is a male if the pics are this bad? btw post counts dont mean anything, but you must have a big _____cus your post count is huge! but drachenjager's is bigger.

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
no way of telling from those pics, upload some decent pictures and we might be able to sex.
I lightened the pic and circled the hook and possible palpal embolus. OP please let me know if you want me to remove your pic part.
man that hook on that leg is as plain as the nose on an elephants face.

Last edited:

gambite

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter +
If it was not for the visible hook, then these pics would be un-sexable. TC, you got lucky{D