Help me ID centipedes in South East Asia!

Centepie

Arachnopeon
I'm new here and i have no idea about identifying centipedes..Sooo... can you guys help me please? ٩۹(๑•̀ω•́ ๑)۶

I have 3 of these type.
20180723_182038-01.jpeg

2 of these
20180723_182153.jpg

4 of these
FB_IMG_1532328757691.jpg

And 3 of this.
20180723_152418.jpg

Attachments

NYAN

Arachnoking
Very nice centipedes! I am unsure the IDs for most. The first may be scolopendra morsitans though.

NYAN

Arachnoking
Is it possible the last one isn’t even scolopendra genus?

Centepie

Arachnopeon
Thank all of you guys for helping me. Btw how can we tell it's a male or female one?

NYAN

Arachnoking
Thank all of you guys for helping me. Btw how can we tell it's a male or female one?
You will need to render the pede unconscious and evert it’s sexual organs. This can be done via submersion under cold water or co2. To expose the sexual organs you need to press on the last couple of segments. Take a picture once you do that so you can see if there is a spinning organ or not. Males have spinning organs.

Centepie

Arachnopeon
You will need to render the pede unconscious and evert it’s sexual organs. This can be done via submersion under cold water or co2. To expose the sexual organs you need to press on the last couple of segments. Take a picture once you do that so you can see if there is a spinning organ or not. Males have spinning organs.
I think i won't take a chance to knock 'em out. A little bit too much can cost their life :( and i don't wanna get tagged either :v

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Scolopendra morsitans can be sexed looking at the terminal legs. Males have ridges which females lack.
Also, the last one looks like another morsitans to me, but don't count on it. I see a slight overlap with the cephalic plate.

Centepie

Arachnopeon
Scolopendra morsitans can be sexed looking at the terminal legs. Males have ridges which females lack.
Also, the last one looks like another morsitans to me, but don't count on it. I see a slight overlap with the cephalic plate.
Thank you for your information. These last guys are S.Morsitans green leg acording to my friend who caught them.
Do you have any photo of male and female Morsitans? As an example

Rhysandfish

Arachnoknight
Scolopendra dehaani “black flame leg.” Thats one I wouldn’t recommend touching. Dehaani bites are no joke.