Help identifying lychas pls.

Frazam

Arachnosquire
Hi, I'm being sold some Lychas Marmoreus, but since they look a lot like Mucronatus, I'm not really sure if the seller is right. Either/or is all good, just want to make sure what it is I'm really getting so I'll know how to take care of them.

Thanks!

Here is a pic from the seller:

Attachments

Patherophis

Arachnobaron
They look marmoreus to me.
Btw it is not the best idea to handle buthids. ;)

Frazam

Arachnosquire
So they ARE marmoreus. Cool. No worries, I never handle scorps. Like ever. Even the longis. :D

Any caresheets for marmoreus? I couldn't find a lot of info here or on the net. Are they semi-arboreal? Or strictly terrestrial? (off to search again, lest I look stupid asking questions which were already answered somewhere)

Frazam

Arachnosquire
So I saw a thread they are semi arboreal. Cool. Not much more info though. Anyone here with experiencing with L. Marmoreus? Out of the 7 I'm gonna get, 2 are gravid. Seller has been breeding them for 2 years now (he says they might be parthenogenetic, but I doubt it). He just keeps them communally and says they pop week after week.

I saw He's been selling these in the past, and he's unloading all that's left to me.

Frazam

Arachnosquire
Got the scorps today. There are 3 females and 2 males. I think all three are gravid. Anyway, I separated the females but left one with the 2 males. Is this ok? Will the males fight? What about the gravid female left with them?