Help!!!!! I Dropped My Tarantula!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
then again I would be angry to afte days of being shipped through the mail.

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A.avic still alive so i guess she didnt come to any harm :). . .have condoled my loss of sling b.smithi by gettin a 5.5" A.Genic lol. . .am still hoping maybe to replace my red knee sling tho

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I had my pink toe, I had him out and as I was walking across the carpet, he got nervous and jumped about 3 1/2 feet down to the carpet. He just sat there and I scooped him up. He was completely fine. I do think it depends on the situation but, dang that was a long fall :)

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Quick queston, how could a tarantula die of internal bleeding with an open circulatory system?

wedge07

Arachnolord
Old Timer
They may have an open circulatory system but there is some separation of hemolymph from the other organs and this is how internal bleeding occurs. Here is a link to tarantula anatomy.

WelshTan

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
This is my last post on this thread now. . .. as i have sold my avic. . .i thought she was just a "standard A.avic but after agreeing to her sale it turns out she was a goliath pink toe so i am gutted. . one of the A.braun******* however u spell it species. . .oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.