Help! Hamorii Molting Problem?

codicez

Arachnosquire
Hi guys!

Just noticed my Hamorii is ( I think trying to molting ) but she is not completly on her back?
Should I help her to flip completly or should I not touch her at all??
I see her move her legs a bit like molting process... what you reccomend ?

IMG_20181119_120513.jpg

IMG_20181119_120842.jpg

codicez

Arachnosquire
I have to leave and I will be back this evening,I got her moving her top leg but the others legs are basically below her carapace, How can she molt in this " condition " is anyone had a spider molting not completly on her back ? sorry first time it happens, I got 8 Ts since almost 1 year now and I got lots of molting but never witness something like that... :anxious:

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
Tarantulas molt in some weird positions, occasionally even right side up. Leave it alone for a few hours then come back and see what it's like.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Tarantulas moult in all kinds of weird positions (I've had several moult in the position you're seeing and some even moult fully upright) and make it out without issue, just leave it be and check back later.

codicez

Arachnosquire
Here again guys... She molted and she seems fine, she is still on her back but she is " stretching/moving " classic movement after the molt, just noticed she is loosing some liquid from one of her " leg " ..
here are the pictures...

Any suggestion on what to do? Should I have to clean her or she is gonna heal byherself ?
Hopefully she is fine...

IMG_20181119_181753.jpg

IMG_20181119_181709.jpg

Dapink02

Arachnopeon
I've witnessed my B. albopilosum molt right side up! Yours should be fine generally they have a successful molt like this.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Should I have to clean her or she is gonna heal byherself ?
Just leave it, they have "valves" where the legs join the carapace to stop them from bleeding out. Worst case scenario is that she'll remove the leg and grow herself a new one with subsequent moults.

codicez

Arachnosquire
Just leave it, they have "valves" where the legs join the carapace to stop them from bleeding out. Worst case scenario is that she'll remove the leg and grow herself a new one with subsequent moults.
Is just on the end of the leg, kinda on the toe :(

Congratulations on the spider mostly successfully molting!
Till she is not back in her normal position I'm still not 100% positive on it :( I'm kinda of pessimist guy :(

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
She'll be perfectly fine :) Leg issues aren't a death sentence by a long shot.

Tenebrarius

Arachnoangel
usually the best thing you can do for your T is not bother it. usually because its fine and acting completely normal.