Help guessing the age of my two Ts?

Mbuch

Arachnopeon
So, I'm still pretty new to caring for Ts, so I don't really have a great frame of reference for this stuff.
The smaller one is an unsexed G. pulchripes sling I purchased about two months ago from a local invert breeder, and the larger is a female G. porteri juvenile.

When I was given the Chilean, I was told they'd had her about two years and had received her from someone else(these parties involved are all reptile keepers that somehow ended up with a tarantula they didn't really want) that said she was about 1.5 years old when the people I got her from received her.
So, first guy, 1.5 years,
Second guy 2+ years,
Me, about a month now.
The guy I got her from said she molted only once in his care and, incidentally, she molted three days after I got her, so that was fun.

If extra pictures or info can help, please let me know.
Thanks!
ApproxMeas1.5in07.12.2019.JPG DebDLS07.2019.png

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Unless you know the dates they hatched then you'll never know. It doesn't matter anyway, both of these species can live for in excess of 30 years (the oldest Rosie according to the GBOWR was 49)

MainMann

Arachnosquire
It's almost impossible to correctly judge a spiders age, you can just sorta make guesses based on the size. But either way, i think it's pointless in knowing for those two species, coz you'll be caring for them for a really long time ;)

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
It's almost impossible to correctly judge a spiders age, you can just sorta make guesses based on the size. But either way, i think it's pointless in knowing for those two species, coz you'll be caring for them for a really long time ;)
It's impossible to guess an age on size. I have a G. Pulchripes sling 1/2" I know hatched last August so nearly a year on and it's the exact same size imo it's moulted twice but only grew a miniscule amount if any, and have a friend with 1 from the exact same eggsac that's 2 1/2" so it's impossible to tell with size

MainMann

Arachnosquire
It's impossible to guess an age on size. I have a G. Pulchripes sling 1/2" I know hatched last August so nearly a year on and it's the exact same size imo it's moulted twice but only grew a miniscule amount if any, and have a friend with 1 from the exact same eggsac that's 2 1/2" so it's impossible to tell with size
Yep! Emphasis on "sorta" :p

Mbuch

Arachnopeon
Thanks everyone.
Kinda what I'd assumed and read, but I didn't want to put anything past you all as far as possible estimating capabilities!