help feed hungry kitties. it's free to you!

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
I would never expect anyone to feed me....I feed myself just fine... ;)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I clicked. And Phil, you keep doing what your doing. I support you all the way.:D
I don't think its a scam to fill someones pocket. Even if it was, I would click anyway because I'm making someone happy.:) :) :)

and again......you go Phil!!!!:D :D :D :D
thank you and good for you :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) -- phil

I am soo going to click and click and click til my hands are sore.
and thank you to and well done :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: :) :) -- phil

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know I'll feed those monkeys to the hungry hungry kittens that will teach them!!

You know Phil, they are just trying the fatten up the kittens so they will grow faster and then skin them to make coats for rich people.

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
out comes the monkeys :5: :5: :5: :5: :5: :5: :4: :4: and i am thinking of you {D {D ---- phil
How old are you? Please dont think of me.....:p Think of how you write instead.....;)

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I did it Phil, I did it, I clicked on the link for them kittens, I just couldn't handle the peer presure any more!!!:worship: :liar: :eek: ;P :clap:

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Phil you post so much on this I'm betting all the money goes to you!

Why would anyone else push an apparently selfless thing so hard, eh?

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phil you post so much on this I'm betting all the money goes to you!

Why would anyone else push an apparently selfless thing so hard, eh?
i wish ha ha :8o :8o but it upsets me to think of them kitties in a home as we had a cat from a kitten till it had to be put down at the age of 12 yrs he had cancer :( :( and we loved him and lost him in 1983 so that's why ---- phil

Choobaine

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

We had a siamese stolen (and they admitted it but they wouldn't give her back, she was worth a mint too) and someone else shot our tabby but that sure ain't gonna change my opinion!

This thread... blah. Weird.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

We had a siamese stolen (and they admitted it but they wouldn't give her back, she was worth a mint too) and someone else shot our tabby but that sure ain't gonna change my opinion!

This thread... blah. Weird.
weird :eek: one mans weird is a others normal :wall: :wall: :p