Hello all.

K M P

Arachnopeon
My name is Marty and I live in North Central Ohio. Just started collecting this year and and already addicted. 30 total Ts and 21 different species. Would love to meet other keepers in my area. Thanks for having me. I look forward to continuing my education into these fascinating creatures.

krbshappy71

Arachnosquire
Welcome! Wow that’s quite a collection! How are you picking them, do you have a preference of types?

K M P

Arachnopeon
I have just been watching local groups on Facebook and have bought a few groups of 8 to 10. I only had new world's initially and then got a few old worlds...about a third are old world's now. Really interested in the pokies...I just got an unsexed 3" P. hanumuvalisumica and after researching and seeing how endangered they are in the wild I am really interested in breeding down the road.

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I have just been watching local groups on Facebook and have bought a few groups of 8 to 10. I only had new world's initially and then got a few old worlds...about a third are old world's now. Really interested in the pokies...I just got an unsexed 3" P. hanumuvalisumica and after researching and seeing how endangered they are in the wild I am really interested in breeding down the road.
I'm in Cincy, not too terribly far from you!

Asgiliath

Arachnobaron
My name is Marty and I live in North Central Ohio. Just started collecting this year and and already addicted. 30 total Ts and 21 different species. Would love to meet other keepers in my area. Thanks for having me. I look forward to continuing my education into these fascinating creatures.
I grew up in the Columbus area! In south FL now though :/

K M P

Arachnopeon
Lived in northern Florida for about a year...lived it down there.