Heating Pads??

CJJon

Arachnokrólewicz
Not necessarily my mom doesnt use the heat as she likes it freezing cold and i dont use a space heater bc i dont want my whole room in the 80s. The entire shelving unit is heated , the end towards the heat pad is of course much warmer but the cool side is still 75+ which again is too warm for me. So for my situation and personal preference space heaters are unnecessary. Its all a matter of personal preference in my opinion
Right, for your situation, which is adding supplemental heat to a room temp of 73F (your words).

PureXotics804

Arachnosquire
Right, for your situation, which is adding supplemental heat to a room temp of 73F (your words).
My room gets way colder than 73. 73 would be a pleasant surprise. Its more like 63 at a high during the winter. My room has a pretty big window and i dont think its insulated the best, so its drafty then factor that in with the use of no heat and its not even close to 73. I have reptiles as well i so i monitor my night time temps and without any heating its in the 60s as a high like i said. I live in va so the winters get pretty rough some nights.