Heartbroken...

Sentinel

Arachnopeon
My Ball Python, Cleo... she uh... escaped. I don't know how. But she's been missing for days now... that's why I haven't been on. I've been looking for her.. can't find her anywhere...

She was already sick, too. I think she had an RTI (Respiratory Tract Infection), she was coughing up mucus.. And I uh... I'm worried she knew that um.. it was time, and uh... didn't want me to see.

I raised her from a hatchling. She was my first Ball Python... 4 years together and... it sucks. I tore my knee open looking for her... had to get stitches... Not a happy past few days..

I um... I got Cleo because I had to give up my dogs... who I also raised from babies.. And um.. she was my best friend. I have people friends, but it's not the uh.. same thing..
</3

"We never miss the things we love... till they go away."

Last edited:

horanjp

Arachnosquire
My Ball Python, Cleo... she uh... escaped. I don't know how. But she's been missing for days now... that's why I haven't been on. I've been looking for her.. can't find her anywhere...

She was already sick, too. I think she had an RTI (Respiratory Tract Infection), she was coughing up mucus.. And I uh... I'm worried she knew that um.. it was time, and uh... didn't want me to see.

I raised her from a hatchling. She was my first Ball Python... 4 years together and... it sucks. I tore my knee open looking for her... had to get stitches... Not a happy past few days..

I um... I got Cleo because I had to give up my dogs... who I also raised from babies.. And um.. she was my best friend. I have people friends, but it's not the uh.. same thing..
</3

I've fallen asleep while feeding my snake like....4 times too many. Look around the warmmmer places in the room where the snake was kept. I've found mine wrapped around my mini-fridge motor 3/4 times. The worst thing you can do....is to stop looking! Dark, snuggly, tight places are a favorite too. I've never been late for work on account of snake hunting, which to me is quite amazing. Use your head!
P.S. they sell amoxicillin for fish at many pet supply stores...could knock out that respiratory infection, but you should consult an exotic veterinarian first if you can :biggrin: Good luck! May she turn up soon.

Last edited:

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Is ero. Operor non teneo nihi fuimus insequequo absentis.

Best thoughts for you both.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

</3

It sucks, it always sucks. My 10 years female European cat, like a daughter for me, escaped just five days ago.. IRL friends? Ah, they aren't like she was. Not even near. Animals are true, genuine ones.
Glad yours returned, man.

Last edited: