Headless red runner breeding

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm not sure if my curly hair took the last red runner I gave it or if it managed to escape the home-made cd enclosure. I'd crushed the roach's head so I thought I could leave it overnight. Any chance it got out anyway in spite of an overhang under the lid (which I might not have managed to close properly) and breed since it was a female?

ed: spelling

Last edited:

Inverts4life1

Arachnosquire
Is there a way for it to get out without climbing? (they can't really climb smooth surfaces).....if its gone and the only way for it to escape is by climbing a smooth surface then I would think the T got it.

Blonc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Possibly, can't say for sure I wouldn't have thought it'd have the coordination left to do it since there's that small ledge all the way around under the lid. It might have been able to grip the glue that I used to put the enclosure together. Once I get home after work today, I'll be shining a light down the tiny hole into the burrow to see if I can either see some fuzzy brown toes or eye shine to make sure I still have a legit inhabitant in that enclosure.