He has returned!

PhilMcWonder

Arachnoknight
Resized_20181218_222626.jpeg

Look who re-emerged today! It was just for a minute but HEY! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU BUDDY!...........I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual....

I am going to rehouse him one day and I was wondering if it was a good idea to put him in a DEEP but narrow tank VS the 10 gallon he is in. He doesn't seem to keen on exploring the surface anymore and I figure when I do rehouse him he will burrow again soooooo why not put him in a tank built to be deep?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
View attachment 295150

Look who re-emerged today! It was just for a minute but HEY! IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU BUDDY!...........I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual....

I am going to rehouse him one day and I was wondering if it was a good idea to put him in a DEEP but narrow tank VS the 10 gallon he is in. He doesn't seem to keen on exploring the surface anymore and I figure when I do rehouse him he will burrow again soooooo why not put him in a tank built to be deep?
By Nature they are mostly sedentary. It does not surprise me that it does not want to wander far from its burrow. However, you should still have some surface area that they can Traverse when they want to which happens now and then.