Hawk Creek – WITS 2010

AOConnor

Arachnopeon
Thank you, at this point it's the best thing you could do, aside from assure us you wouldn't do it again for your own health and the safety of the snakes.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Thank you, at this point it's the best thing you could do, aside from assure us you wouldn't do it again for your own health and the safety of the snakes.
You can count on that. It was a one time thing, and FYI I wouldn't kill a snake just cause it bit me.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
AOConnor- thanks for the taxonomic corrections...apparently my sources(and my eyeballs) are outdated.

Regarding the now infamous pic: we all make questionable judgement calls, yet most of the time they are not documented. I would hope that this doesn't permanently cast a shadow over Travis or I. Other than a momentary lack of restraint, Travis is an an intelligent, articulate and ultimately likeable guy. I can't vouch for zonbonzovi, however;)

If any of you in the NW herping community are interested in educating/hunting, we may have a campout coming up...we'd be glad to have the extra knowledge/sets of eyes/camaraderie/nature nerds. Cheers,

John

myrmecophile

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Everyone is entitled to a silly moment now and again, I am just glad that this one turned out well without someone getting hurt or dead.