Resolved Having trouble accessing threads in the watering hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
So after the migration there is a lot of things and changes to get used to, one thing I noticed is when I try to access a thread in the watering hole I get an error message saying I don't have permission to access the thread. How do I get permission to access and post in threads in the watering hole?

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Try going to you preferences (You can get there by clicking your user-name at the top of the forum), scroll down through options until you see "Watering Hole" and checking the box that says "join".

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
What @Tim Benzedrine said is correct. I also suggest that everyone goes through our new Help section. It has the most up to date information regarding many of the changes.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
What @Tim Benzedrine said is correct. I also suggest that everyone goes through our new Help section. It has the most up to date information regarding many of the changes.

Well, I tried to help, as you know, I'm not the sharpest fang on the chelicerae, but I thought I'd take a shot at it...

<blinks> Wait. I was correct?!? Whoa! This may be a first! Look everybody, I was correct about something! I thought I was correct about something else once, but I was mistaken, so this is a real milestone!

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
<blinks> Wait. I was correct?!? Whoa! This may be a first! Look everybody, I was correct about something! I thought I was correct about something else once, but I was mistaken, so this is a real milestone!
Somebody should write and bring the USGS up to date that their gravitational anomaly has just been explained. No, the earth isn't moving out of orbit, it's just Tim and his personal epiphany.

Status
Not open for further replies.