1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have so many now... gotten pulled down the rabbit hole

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by Andee, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Andee

Andee Arachnobaron Arachnosupporter

Advertisement
    I've fallen in love with these relatively grumpy creatures. I have 10 seperated scorpions and 20+ newly left mama's back euscorpious species. It's been a learning curve. I lost one of my young heterometrus sp. due to a poor molt that I didn't see coming at all. And my WC euscorpious adult I am pretty sure died from old age. But my other WC euscorpious is doing amazing, she is the mother to my babies and she is just thriving. I hope to continue keeping her happy. I want to breed some weird but loved species.

Olive keeled flat rocks (not even gonna try with the scientific yet) I have what I think is a female right now.

I have a U. Mordax female who is gravid and will be getting another male soon.

Diplocentrus Spitzeri will be another species

Opistophthalmus sp. will be another I wish to try

I have a buthida O. Pallidus I hope to do.

I have a dictator pair and a imperator pair but these guys though I will breed are not my huge project pieces.

I have a couple other species I've been looking at but am in no rush. I have also been looking at some non-scorpion arachnids to keep as well. Besides the jumpers I breed.

2. RTTB

RTTB Arachnoprince Active Member

Enjoy adding more species to your collection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh yeah, that's how it is.

• Agree Agree x 1