have extra cage, need to fill it?

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
so i now have this cage emptied, im now looking for something to fill its use.

dimensions are 13"L x 9"w x 11"H

want something very nice on display. i would put my gbb or g. pulchra in but they are too small. 20160517_150058.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I would get a container that is clear if you wanted to display or do you have acrylic on top? Something very nice deserves a very nice container IMO. ;)

There's a lot of species that are out. My G iheringi is out all the time for example.

What did you have in mind?

How long have you been keeping Ts, I forget.

What species do you own? No list on your profile, makes suggestions hard to do as you might have what we suggest :cool:

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I quit justifying buying t's based on my supply of cages some time ago. Now I don't justify it at all I just buy them.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I agree with @viper69 , a display set up would look better with a clearer Enclosure. It looks like a pretty sizeable Enclosure in terms of floor space so I would think almost anything could fit in there happily.

If you go with a terrestrial species though you will need a LOT of substrate in there to minimize the distance of a fall when it decides to scale the sides.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
that would be perfect for my muticus actually, nice and deep, plenty of room for a giant tunnel system. but, they are not great display Ts. thats not much of a display enclosure IMO, but i think a cage that size can house nearly anything comfortably. i would go with Poecilotheria, Omothymus, Lampropelma, Monocentropus, Nhandu, Theraphosa to name a few.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I would get a container that is clear if you wanted to display or do you have acrylic on top? Something very nice deserves a very nice container IMO. ;)

There's a lot of species that are out. My G iheringi is out all the time for example.

What did you have in mind?

How long have you been keeping Ts, I forget.

What species do you own? No list on your profile, makes suggestions hard to do as you might have what we suggest :cool:
been keeping for few months now.
g. pulchra
gbb
avicularia
p. pulcher
p. irminia
LP
b. boehmei
b. albo

i got a pumpkin patch coming soon next reptile show.

are my species kept list.

i agree need a clearer. so this will be my semi display, until i get some new glass or acrylic.

i know it will be terrestrial.