Species Harpactira pulchripes

Biollantefan54

Arachnoking
Old Timer
"Here is a male of one of the most expensive T's in the hobby, anyone want it?"

Yeah, you will have no issue finding someone lol.

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Great addition. Your best bet incase that little creature might be a male, is to keep it on the cool side, and feed it little. Keep it growing slowly, give the people in the states time to get their females up to size for breeding (just incase yours is male). Once you get a sexable molt, and confirm its a female, flip it to the hot side and start shoving in the food.

Angel Minkov

Arachnobaron
Seeing as most people on here are unable to read ciryllic, I will translate it.

Body length/LS - 5-6 cm/14-16 cm
Growth speed - moderate
Temperatures during the day - 24-28C
Temperatures during the night - 20-24
Recommended humidity - 50-70%

Hello, Michael. I've messaged you on facebook/gmail in hopes of some help. Also, good job with the breeding! Keep it going. :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Are these easily sexed at a young age?

If so since the price is already high and someone requests a female will seller raise the price anymore if a female is given?

If the price doesn't go up any higher if a female is given I'll definitely buy one in a month's time.

Having said that since I clearly have time lol, can someone link me to a detailed caresheet for these

please and thank you in advance

dmahaffie

Arachnopeon
She is so beautiful! This is definitely one on my list, just so expensive currently!

Blue Jaye

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jelly , jelly , jelly ! It's on my must have list . I must have five of them at least lol

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
She is freshly molted in this pic. She is fat because I fed her well recently. She is about 2 weeks post molt. She is very beautiful. Not too defensive yet but she can be very fast. Reminds me of my H. lividum in speed. Honestly as sad as it is for me to say I like my M. balfouri a bit more. Maybe I will change my mind as she grows???

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
She is freshly molted in this pic. She is fat because I fed her well recently. She is about 2 weeks post molt. She is very beautiful. Not too defensive yet but she can be very fast. Reminds me of my H. lividum in speed. Honestly as sad as it is for me to say I like my M. balfouri a bit more. Maybe I will change my mind as she grows???
How bout i find you a balfouri fem same size n we trade ;) lmao... And at that size i dont think its fair to say fresh if its 2 weeks shes like halfway through a molt cycle [emoji14]

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How bout i find you a balfouri fem same size n we trade ;) lmao... And at that size i dont think its fair to say fresh if its 2 weeks shes like halfway through a molt cycle [emoji14]
I think it's pretty fair to say that it is a fresh molt. It took her over two months to molt for me the first time. I feed her pretty aggressively too but they don't seem to be very quick growing. I am going to have to say no to the trade Ha ha ha but my M. balfouri is pretty darn awesome!

Attachments

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I think it's pretty fair to say that it is a fresh molt. It took her over two months to molt for me the first time. I feed her pretty aggressively too but they don't seem to be very quick growing. I am going to have to say no to the trade Ha ha ha but my M. balfouri is pretty darn awesome!
Haha the first molt is always the longest tho blue due to reaclimation with the exceptions of the ones who was about to kick it off un a shipping box...

But meh i tried ;) you said you liked it more so had to jump at it xD